Sorting out the waste at home is the corner stone for efficient recycling. Please consider which category the waste belongs to before it leaves your home, and build a home sorting out system which works for you. Remember to recycle also the waste that does not go into the tube – that’s what the sorting room is for.
- Biowaste – Use a bag designated for biowaste – close the bag carefully.
- Paper – Do not use a brown paper bag or a plastic bag.
- Cardboard – Rinse liquid containers after use, flatten and place them inside an empty container.
- Mixed waste – A regular plastic bag is well suited for the task – but leave one third (1/3) of the bag empty and close it carefully.
- Plastic packaging – Rinse plastic packaging after use. Caps, covers and pump parts separately.