When waste is sorted out with appropriate care, it is easier to recycle. Check the designation on the hatch to determine the right hatch and place the waste in the tube. Please take into consideration the size of the bag already during the sorting out process, since a bag that is too large can block the system. You can always call Help Desk, if you are not sure what is the right course of action.
- Biowaste – Don’t clog up the tube – the drier the biowaste, the better the system works.
- Paper – Don’t clog up the tube – drop paper one bundle at a time.
- Cardboard – Don’t clog up the tube – take large cardboard items into the recycling room.
- Mixed waste – Don’t clog up the tube – long objects easily jam up the system.
- Plastic packaging – Don’t clog up the tube – pack plastic packaging into a plastic bag before placing it in the tube.