City of Helsinki is constructing a tramline from Kalasatama to Pasila. The break is due to that construction and concerns all the blocks in Kalasatama south of Kulosaari bridge.
DURING THE BREAK THE WASTE INLETS ARE LOCKED AND NOT IN USE, SO PLEASE TAKE YOUR GARBAGE TO THE SORTING ROOM!
We aim to compensate for the break in tube collection with changes in the sorting rooms, but we also need the help of residents and other actors in the area so that tidiness and living comfort would not suffer:
- PAPER COLLECTION IS NOT ORGANISED DURING THE BREAK, SO WE KINDLY ASK YOU TO KEEP IT AT HOME
- KEEP CARTONS AND CARDBOARD AT HOME ALSO, IF POSSIBLE
- DON’T LEAVE WASTE NEXT TO THE WASTE INLETS
IN THE SORTING ROOM:
- designated containers for biowaste and plastic packaging will be available
- there will be additional containers for mixed waste
- additional waste pickups are arranged
THE MOST IMPORTANT THING DURING THE BREAK IS THAT YOU WOULD PRODUCE AS LESS WASTE AS POSSIBLE.
THANK YOU IN ADVANCE!
We will inform you about the progress and the end of construction work effecting on the duration of the break in here, but also via house managers, in the sorting rooms and waste inlet points, Kalasataman IMU’s own and city’s Facebook-page.
We apologize for any inconvenience caused by this interruption!
With cooperating regards,
Kalasataman jätteen putkikeräys Oy